Sunday, May 18, 2008

quotHave I Told You Lately That I Love Youquot

The Stamping Critique. All about crafting.and then some About Jessica My darling daughter and primary source of energy drain Ryan My little man not so little anymore My Family This is my big loveable family full of love and sparkle Blog powered by TypePad Subscribe in a reader Mothers Day Card Main April Have I Told You Lately That I Love You Mother s Day is coming Start planning now what are you going to do special for your Mother this year to express your love and appreciation for all she s done in your life I m very blessed with two mothers no medical phenomena here I promise I my Mom who conceived me and my step mom that was very involved with raising me again Rachel I hope you have recovered from this hehe Mother s day is so important because it s a day that we know we can tell our mothers how much we love them and shower them with appreciation When was the last time you told your mother or mother figure if you have one of these in your life that you love her This will ! be the first year my husband is unable to tell his mother he loves her as she past away within the past few months. I do know that he spent his entire life not just on Mothers Day making sure she knew he loved her and was so thankful for all she did for him. Start thinking about what your mother has done for you and what you can do to express to her how you feel on this very special day. Make a card buy a card write a poem or take her to dinner spa treatments are wonderful as well. Just make sure you recognize the importance of your mother in your life Until next time. Tootles Theresa Posted at AM in Daily Sparkles Permalink TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry http www.typepad.com t trackback Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Have I Told You Lately That I Love You Comments Post a comment Name Email Address Not displayed with comment

Source: http://stampingcritique.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/04/have-i-told-you.html
Another site recommended to visi! t: finance

No comments: