Sunday, November 18, 2007

Travel letters Seattle school linked to Nicaragua island

Even though I am almost years old I still call Rossland my hometown. My folks and us kids five of us lived in Rossland. I was on skis at the age of . Rossland is a great place in winter for skiing and skating outdoor rinks then . Rossland also has a lot of summer activities like mountain biking and hiking. Sad to say we left Rossland in September to live in Bellingham. He worked there for years. I have not been back up there in many years yet Rossland is dear to my heart. Keep up with all the good articles you all write. Please include your name address and phone number for verification only . Letters may be edited. Email to or mail to Travel Editor P. See which companies won.

Source: seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travel/2004014659_travletters18.html


Another site recomended to review: excusa ( http://excusa.wordpress.com )

No comments: