Friday, December 14, 2007

FEATURETTE DOWNLOADING NANCY

We were there about months. It was unbelievably cold. The day I arrived it was degrees. That was the actual temperature. The warmest it got was around . Everything was so cold and white. The landscape was barren and we were in this tiny town. People looked at us like we were giraffes walking in the snow. We were all out of our element. It was such a crazy time when I think about it now. We all went a little insane in our own different ways. But now after being away from it for a while it is one of my fondest memories. We were all living in this tiny white town in this building that was for business men. These little corporate apartments. It was so cold your hair would freeze grey when you walked outside. We all looked how we d look when we are . But the film itself is another story. They are some of the best people I know. Don t talk to anyone else. He knew this was going to be something different for me. This story isn t about cotton clouds and ! velvet ponies. It s a hard story to hear and knowing it was a true story made it that much harder. When I finished reading it I called the producers and said no no way can I do this. Johan called me and we talked about it. He knew it was a hard tale to tell. We talked about Nancy about who she was and he told me how he wanted to tell her story. I listened to him and I knew what he had in his heart going into this. It was full of compassion for Nancy and the lost. Then he said I want to tell this story in pastels. That was the joke after I signed on. I said You had me at pastels. Something about telling this dark story in pastels hooked me in. I agreed to it and headed to Canada. The whole flight over all I could think was Pastels pastels pastels. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS . You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Source: http://www.director-file.com/gondry/news/?p=239

Another site recomended to review: Real Estate ( http://www.czrealtor.com/ )

I've just been letting everything wash over me these days, but I guess it doesn't bother me. My mind is like a bunch of nothing. I haven't been up to much.

Feel free to read: Real Estate Czech Republic ( http://www.czrealtor.com/ )

No comments: