Saturday, March 14, 2009

C I Host Refines Colocation and Dedicated Server Portfolio



C I Host, a Cassiopeia Internet, Inc. brand, has announced the acquisition of its shared web hosting interests by X7 Hosting. The move allows C I Host to increase focus on core services while ensuring benefit to all customers.

C I Host will be able to further define a diverse service portfolio geared to Dedicated Server and Colocation customers and enhance existing services.

Chris Faulkner, CEO of C I Host says, “We believe that focus and specialization is a key factor for success in the hosting marketplace. Over the years, our company’s growth and operational expertise has allowed us to target mid- and large-market services and this move enables us to further specialize in these segments.”

C I Host plans to refine client services across the board. In the works are the introduction of dedicated sales and support teams to better meet the needs of customers and a host of other upgrades. C I Host’s multiple data center locations will prove a strong asset with new offerings including geographical load balancing, clustering, and other services that require geographical fault tolerance.

C I Host has been offering dedicated servers since 1999 and colocation services since 2000. The additional asset of their team’s expertise and years of experience will allow new offerings such as managed colocation services in addition to a range of dedicated server solutions.

Erin Bullock, Executive Director of Business Development remarks, “It has always been our goal to provide a superior service experience for all our clients. X7 Hosting has some great new features to offer our shared hosting customers, and focusing our service catalog exclusively on dedicated server and colocation customer needs will allow us to better serve our customers.”

The company continues to invest in research and development.

About C I Host

C I Host ( www.cihost.com ), based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, is a Web hosting, domain name registrar (DNR), and colocation service provider, operating for more than 11 years. C I Host creates business-class Web hosting solutions for the enterprise market, with the broadest portfolio of managed hosting and value-added services in the industry. C I Host is accredited by ICANN to register domain names. C I Host operates multiple data centers across the United States, with its main facility and Network Operations Center in Bedford, Texas.
Source



No comments: