Friday, June 6, 2008

Camera Obscura

Bought a new camera. Wohoo Hope that I will pour some effort to take pics and upload some here. Sarikei pics and post from BEFORE the Chinese New Year will be uploaded soon. I promise. I love to make promise that eventhough sometimes I doubt whether I could fulfill. So that I stretch myself TO DO MORE. A friend of mine here told me how I like to take up so many things at one time that I end up not having enough time to do it all that the results for every endeavor might get better only if I focus on lesser things spend more time on each. My view is that I know how I am if I am idle. If I don t have anything or little thing to do that is not urgent I will slack off. So my way of preventing myself from being lazy is to assign myself with many many many tasks so that I have one work after another in a work queue that s neverending so that I have no time to rest and thus forget about the prospect of resting. Among others this is what I have been doing Help me to promote the even! t to any friends who lives in Kuching. Thanks. Cem stop laughing at the NGO ness of me joining Amnesty. It s the only channel that I have to do something here bro. Starting a new collective is really an uphill task here. Stay tuned folks Malaysian Students Say the DarndestThings Leave a Reply Name required Mail will not be published required Website XHTML You can use these tags Blogroll .Oops.Sherry s blog Aku Tak Peduli Beth Samuel s Carutan Sopan Da PuZzLe oF MiNe. Documentation of Mind Harukahana Mee Kolok Sigek Read Only Memory Semusim di Neraka Virtual Autonomous Zone Weltanschauung Rasai mentari yang membakar hatimu. Recent Comments Christina Liew on Malaysian Students Say the Dar. yuenkokleong on AwekQuasi Melayu jasmine on AwekQuasi Melayu emblack on Singapore getting creat. yuenkokleong on Another boringupdate Blog Stats hits Blog at WordPress.com

Source: http://thetippingpoint.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/camera-obscura/

Read about articles blog.

No comments: