Sunday, January 6, 2008

When your time comes

President Wilford Woodruff I was in our store this afternoon when the phone rang. On the line was Christina my grandparent s hired helper speaking with an unusual tone. I knew something bad had happened. I just didn t expect that it was worst than I thought. She told me that my grandfather s heartbeat turned . She told me he s dead. Actually yesterday I even went to the hospital to see my grandfather. He was already in the ICU for several days. She didn t like what the doctor said. She kept on hoping that papang will get stronger everyday. However my dad knew that papang s condition is getting worst than ever. After we entered the ICU mamang talked to papang in chabacano language which I really didn t understand. But then I knew that mamang was telling papang to wake up and breathe deeply because of her actions. After that I said goodbye which turned out to be my last words to him. When we went out the ICU I saw my father in the chair with a very long ! face. I honestly didn t know what to tell him. So I just sat beside my father. We didn t even talk. There was a very long silence until my mom showed up with mamang asking me to go home. And now papang is dead. Mamang is really mourning and is getting very emotional. She even said that papang is not happy now since she wasn t able to come with him. She also said that she really wants to go with him. But dad I know he really doesn t worry much. Yes he lost his father but it s only for this time. He knows what Heavenly Father s plans for us are. Right now I have mixed emotions for this sad event. I also know that someday we will all meet up again as whole family and will live together eternally. I really don t consider death as a dreadful thing. Death is just a trial for everyone. It s just a test to us to know if we can live without someone in our lives. Also death is just a short time separation since we will meet again someday.

Source: http://nhilc! issistic.blogspot.com/2007/05/when-your-time-comes.html


Another site recomended to review: mp3 free ( http://mp3-free-songs.com )

Basically nothing seems worth bothering with. What can I say? I haven't been up to anything these days. It's not important. I've just been letting everything pass me by recently, but eh. I can't be bothered with anything recently, but oh well.

Feel free to read: villa rentals ( http://www.vacationrentalslisted.com )

No comments: